2. How do you describe your art style? How do other people describe it? Is there a difference, and do you like that?
I can say that I strive for realism but also hope to give personality to my subjects. People do seem to notice this and I'm glad, because it means I'm going in the right direction. : )
3. If you could travel anywhere and draw anything, all expenses paid including time off work or school, where would you go and what would you create?
I would love to see the feral Pottoka ponies in Extremadura, Spain, and sketch and paint them, or at least take photos to later use as reference material. Also the Giara horses in Sardinia -- yup, there are feral horses in Italy. Then there's the Living Museum of the Horse in Chantilly, France that I absolutely have to go see, as well as, in the U.S., the Kentucky Horse Park and the Return to Freedom wild horse sanctuary.
4. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
I hope to have a studio by then. Maybe I'll be still living in Italy, or I'll have moved elsewhere. Who knows?
5. Brag about your pet. If you don't have a pet, brag about an animal you have in your life. If you don't have an animal in your life, I feel sorry for you.
My bunny Yo-Yo is so cute and chubby and squishy I love her to bits. Sometimes I can't believe I have such a cute creature hopping around in my room. I also have another rabbit, Bobo. He's just as adorable, cuddly but not as much as Yoy is. This guy is a bombshell of energy and prefers to run around than to sit still for cuddles. He's only 11 months old though, so it's to be expected.
6. Describe your personal style of clothing.
Casual, I think? I put comfort above anything else when it comes to the clothes I wear.
7. Describe yourself as an animal. If you already have an OC who meets that category, describe how they represent you.
A tortoise. Slow and shy.
8. You're given a book summarizing the totality of your life, up to your death. Do you read the last page?
That's a good question. Yeah, I'd be curious.
9. Cookies or cake?
Cake since it's a lot more fun to eat.
10. Name the most recent book you read, or are currently reading, and how you feel about it.
Animal Painting and Anatomy, by W. Frank Calderon. I started reading it just a few days ago, and think it's amazing.
1. Describe your art with one word.
2. Which is your favourite time period and why?
3. If you could have tea with any artist, musician, actor, poet, writer, director, or playwright, who would it be?
4. Is there a book that changed the way you perceive the world?
5. What's the last movie you watched?
6. How would you define dreams?
7. What do you most want to improve on in terms of art?
8. Which artwork in your gallery did you have most trouble finishing?
9. Which of these two animals would you be for a day: a sloth or a snail?
10. Do you sign your sketches?
I TAG: BLACKNIGHTINGALE81, Wrennars, Embrymandre, Astralseed, Falcolf, Paintwick, and MoonwalkingHorse.
1. You must post These rules.
2. Each person Has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4. Choose 10 people and put Their icons in your journal.
5. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
6. No tag-backs.
7. You can not say That You do not do tags.
8. You MUST make a journal entry!